Further extended instructions for teaching and examination
This decision does not involve any major changes to the existing instructions, the most important change is the period of validity.
The chair of the Board of Education has decided on Further extension of instructions for teaching and examination at first- and second-cycle level in light of the Covid-19 pandemic, effective for the period 7 June 2021 to 1 November 2021. This decision does not involve any major changes to the existing instructions, the most important change is the period of validity.
- The decision clarifies that there may at times be a need for different rules for different SLU campuses due to regional variations in the spread of infection. In such cases the UN chair will take additional decisions for the SLU campus concerned.
- The decision includes a priority to apply when more campus-based activities can be allowed, but there are still restrictions in place that limit the use of our premises.
- Summative assessments should, as far as possible, be done online. If an exam must take place on campus, students must be informed of this in good time to enable them to travel to campus safely, avoiding the risk of infection.
- Heads of department should encourage course coordinators and examiners to offer extra resit opportunities for students who, because of the pandemic, have missed an exam.
- 15 May 2021 is the deadline for sending booking requests for pool teaching rooms for period 1 to the room booking team. Please see: Room booking instructions | Staff web (internt.slu.se)